Friday 7 November 2014

USB Token / E-Token


 USB Token can be password protected so that Digital Signature is never lost when computer is formatted or internet explorer is changed.


USB E-Token

E-Token



One of the most important properties of the cryptographic USB token is that your Private Key stored on the token, can never be copied out of the token. As a result, during a digital signing operation, the Digital Signature is created directly on the token. Security for your Private Key is further enhanced through the mandatory use of a password to access the contents of the cryptographic USB token. 


Without USB Token / E-Token you can not participate in E-bidding, E-tendering or Online Tenders.

For More Information Visit :http://www.tenderscertificate.com/index.html#e-token

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see great write up on your site yet again! I was looking for qualitative information on this subject and after waiting for so long I found something relevant.
    To get more info click below...
    Digital Signature

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for a rare blog because I am tired of accessing almost the same topic discussed in a website. This blog is actually hitting what I want to expect. I am very glad that you are now providing the information where I am hunting for many days of surfing the net.
    Digital Signature Certificate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information. We are the best provider of Digital Signature Certificate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! such awesome content. I like it so much. Very informative post for us.


    Make My Digital Signature in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful post. I'm thankful that you're sharing useful and valuable information for all us.
    wedding dresses for girls
    pakistani wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete